Since we started getting requests for ordering multiple publications through PayPal, we've simplified this section significantly. Please follow these steps to ensure that your orders are properly received and processed.
- You will still need to fill out and mail the standard ordering form. E-mail orders are acceptable if they include all the same information as on the regular order form (name, address, phone, what you're ordering and how much, shipping and handling). To e-mail your order, please peruse the regular order form, and then send the appropriate information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calculate your final total including shipping by using the price and shipping lists on our ordering page (click here).
- If you have any questions about shipping (for instance, if it is a large order or will be sent to a destination outside Canada or the USA), you can e-mail us or call 705-748-3750 and we will be happy to give you an accurate quote.
- If you do not already have a PayPal account, you can set one up by going to paypal.com
- Once you have an active account, simply e-mail the final amount (including shipping) to email@example.com
Instructions for how to do this can be found at http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_send-money
- We will send a confirmation out for every e-mail order received, and will process and ship your order as soon as payment is confirmed.
- If you don't hear back from us in a reasonable period of time (24 hours for e-mail confirmations and PayPal orders), you can e-mail us again or call 705-748-3750 between the hours of 10am and 7pm. PayPal is notorious for not always sending us e-mail confirmations of payment, which is one of the reasons we ask people to send us an order form separately, to ensure that your order is processed quickly.